[comp.sys.cbm] BREAK on Supraterm

al423@cleveland.Freenet.Edu (Don Burden) (02/05/91)

From: ahernsd@mentor.cc.purdue.edu (Dynastar):

>Ok, I have Kermit2.2, supraterm 2.3, and emulator100.
>
>I have a problem.
>
>Kermit 2.2 is without the speed patch (which I can't find) so I can't run at
>2400.  Nor does it have buffer.
>
>Supraterm doesn't seem to have a facility to send break characters, so I can't
>user it at all, even though it has a lot of features that I like.

I'm the author of the Supraterm program that was posted here a few weeks ago.
Glad to hear you liked it.  I'm able to simulate a BRK while at 2400 baud
by changing to 1200 baud, then send a character with a lot of binary 0's
in it.  Just hitting the space-bar a few times works for me.
You can also send an ESC too with a CTRL-[ by the way.

--
Don Burden
New Albany, Indiana  USA