[comp.sys.cbm] geoProgrammer files

twtick@OUTLAW.UWYO.EDU (Thomas M Wilson) (02/18/91)

Does anyone know if Berkeley came out with geoProgrammer equate (geosSym)
files for version 2.0?  If so, where are they available from?

Any information would be appreciated.

Tom Wilson 				University of Wyoming
 twtick@corral.uwyo.edu			 Electrical Engineering
 ap515@cleveland.freenet.edu

rknop@nntp-server.caltech.edu (Robert Andrew Knop) (02/18/91)

twtick@OUTLAW.UWYO.EDU (Thomas M Wilson) writes:

>Does anyone know if Berkeley came out with geoProgrammer equate (geosSym)
>files for version 2.0?  If so, where are they available from?

There actually were not really any new jump table entries etc. for version
2.0, so pretty much the same geosSym applies.  There are some routins not
documented in the PRG (e.g. StashRAM and FetchRAM), but most of these appear
in the geosSym which comes with geoProgrammer.

There are some additional equates for GEOS128.  You can find these in the files
128notes, 128constants, 128routines, and 128memorymap; I think those four
files are at milton (they may be archived together in an .sfx as 128info,
or 128geoproginfo, or some such like that).  Check out the c64current/geos
directory.

-Rob Knop
rknop@tybalt.caltech.edu