[comp.sys.cbm] C-64 and software for sale

stesan@attc.UUCP (Steve Sanford) (02/21/91)

I need to sell my C-64, for primarily financial purposes.  All components can
be bought separately; all prices are negotiable.  Everything listed is in
great working condition (if you want my non-working version of Castle
Wolfenstein, you can have that for *free*... Apple version is on back; I don't
know if it runs or not).

Hardware:
	Commodore 64 - $50
	1541-II (5 1/4") disk drive - $50
	RGB Monitor - $100

Software:
    (ROLE-PLAYING GAMES - $20 apiece, neg.; trilogies $25)
	Bard's Tale
	Bard's Tale II
	Dragon Wars
	Fellowship of the Rings
	Might & Magic
	Might & Magic II
	Phantasie I
	Star Trek - the Promethean Prophecy
	Temple of Apshai Trilogy
	Ultima Trilogy (I, II, and III)
	Ultima IV
	Ultima V
	Wizardry Trilogy (Scenarios I, II, and III)
	Wizard's Crown

    (OTHER GAMES - $20 apiece, neg.)
	Accolade Mini-Putt Miniature Golf
	Archon II - Adept
	Crossfire
	Frogger
	Ghosts & Goblins
	Impossible Mission II
	World Class Leader Board Golf - main disk
	World Class Leader Board Famous Course disks I and III
		($5 each - need main disk for them to work)
	Flight Simulator II

    (UTILITIES / other stuff)
	Geos Version 2.0
	Geos Fontpack I, Fontpack Plus
	Geos Writer's Workshop
	Geos GeoPublish
	Home Accountant
	Quantum Link software
	Copy II C-64/128 Fast Disk Backup Program
	Super Pascal Compiler (Abacus)
	Typing Tutor IV

Please e-mail or call - DO NOT post replies.

Steve Sanford Jr.                    Auto-trol Technology Corporation
stesan@auto-trol.COM                          12500 N. Washington St.
(303) 252-2016                                 Denver, CO  80241-2404

luce@aurs01.UUCP (J. Luce) (02/28/91)

In article <1132@attc.UUCP> stesan@auto-trol.COM () writes:
>I need to sell my C-64, for primarily financial purposes.  All components can
>be bought separately; all prices are negotiable.  Everything listed is in
>great working condition (if you want my non-working version of Castle
>Wolfenstein, you can have that for *free*... Apple version is on back; I don't
>know if it runs or not).
>
>Hardware:
>	1541-II (5 1/4") disk drive - $50
>
>    (UTILITIES / other stuff)
>	Geos Version 2.0
>	Geos Fontpack I, Fontpack Plus
>	Geos GeoPublish
>
>Please e-mail or call - DO NOT post replies.

>Steve Sanford Jr.                    Auto-trol Technology Corporation
>stesan@auto-trol.COM                          12500 N. Washington St.
>(303) 252-2016                                 Denver, CO  80241-2404

Sorry about posting, but mail bounces to your site and the dang
answering machine never returns my phone calls :)

I am interested in the above items. Please get in touch with me.

John Luce               | Life is the leading cause of death
Raleigh, NC             | Standard Disclaimer Applies
919-850-6787            | Mail? Here? Try aurs01!aurw46!luce@mcnc.org
-------------------------------- or John.Luce@f130.n151.z1.fidonet.org