[comp.sys.cbm] 1571 rom upgrades

grx0644@uoft02.utoledo.edu (03/20/91)

I just went to our local commodore repair shop and asked for the rom
upgrades for the 1571 and he said he could not get them, never-ever. Is
there anyplace where I can buy the upgrades?? (mail order or such??)

Thanks

Tony
|Anthony Paul Schliesser 			GRX0644@UOFT02.UTOLEDO.EDU|
|The University of Toledo			GRX0644@UOFT02.BITNET     |
|College of Pharmacy				FAC2966@UOFT01.UTOLEDO.EDU|
|						FAC2966@UOFT01.BITNET     |

cs4344af@evax.arl.utexas.edu (Fuzzy Fox) (03/20/91)

In article <1991Mar19.144923.3150@uoft02.utoledo.edu> grx0644@uoft02.utoledo.edu writes:
>I just went to our local commodore repair shop and asked for the rom
>upgrades for the 1571 and he said he could not get them, never-ever. Is
>there anyplace where I can buy the upgrades?? (mail order or such??)

If you buy JiffyDOS, you get the upgrades to both your computer and disk
drive ROMs, because they use the latest ones.  Say goodbay to the
at-save bug.  :)

I fail to see why people would not see it worthwhile to speed up their
computer by spending a rather small amount of money.

--
David DeSimone, aka "Fuzzy Fox" on some networks.          /!/!
INET:    an207@cleveland.freenet.edu                      /  ..