[comp.sys.cbm] CPM

ewm@cbnews.att.com (edward.w.mcfarland) (04/09/91)

I'm looking for sources of CPM software. I seem to remember a place in N.Y.
someplace that is about the largest CPM software house still left around.
Does anyone know the name and phone #?  Other sources of CPM software would
be appreciated.

Thanks,
             Ed McFarland       ewm@mvuzr.att.com

treesh@vangogh.helios.nd.edu (04/10/91)

Hey, speaking of CPM software, does anyone have any that supports Zmodem
protocol?

ctfm

72560.3467@CompuServe.COM (Howard Herman) (04/10/91)

To:   >INTERNET comp-sys-cbm@ucbvax.berkeley.edu
Newsgroups: comp.sys.cbm

ewm@cbnews.att.com (edward.w.mcfarland) writes:

>I'm looking for sources of CPM software. I seem to remember a place in N.Y.

Are you thinking of Don Johnson's company?:

P.D.S.C.
Suite L-3
33 Gold Street
New York, NY  10038

For orders: 1-800-221-7372

He also carries many programs pre-configured for the 128.

Also,  any of the Z-Node bbs's, while carrying Z-Sys specific items, also have
on-line  many  general  CP/M things. (And you can check out the Z3Plus for the
128.)

And, any local FOG bbs will have things, altho they are rapidly switching over
to DOS.  The FOG HQ is in Daly City, CA, and should be able to direct you to a
local group and bbs.

Finally,  the  GEnie  CP/M  section  is bursting with the latest developments,
(yes, a lot of programming activity still goes on), and many of the CP/M gurus
are there to help out.

Howard Herman
INET:  72560.3467@CompuServe.COM