[comp.sys.cbm] The Offical GEOS programmers Book

piskacrj@mentor.cc.purdue.edu (Robert J Piskac) (04/05/91)

I have been looking for the Offical GEOS programmers book with
no luck.  Can anyone give me some information on where I can
buy the book?

piskacrj@mentor.cvc.purdue.edu

rknop@nntp-server.caltech.edu (Robert Andrew Knop) (04/06/91)

piskacrj@mentor.cc.purdue.edu (Robert J Piskac) writes:

>I have been looking for the Offical GEOS programmers book with
>no luck.  Can anyone give me some information on where I can
>buy the book?

This great deal showed up on Q-Link, which I saw a few days ago.  Apparently
the publisher, or somebody, has a stack of these sitting around, so you can
get them by writing for:

Barnes & Noble
126 5th Ave.
New York, New York
10011-5666

Ask for The Official GEOS Programmers Reference Guide, Item #1686401.  The
price is $5.95 + $4 Shipping and Handling.

-Rob Knop
rknop@tybalt.caltech.edu

piskacrj@mentor.cc.purdue.edu (Robert J Piskac) (04/07/91)

In article <1991Apr5.174718.23658@nntp-server.caltech.edu>,
     rknop@nntp-server.caltech.edu (Robert Andrew Knop) writes:

> This great deal showed up on Q-Link, which I saw a few days ago.  Apparently
> the publisher, or somebody, has a stack of these sitting around, so you can
> get them by writing for:

  I called Barnes & Noble and they are out of the book.  Anyone else
  have any other ideas?

  piskacrj@mentor.cc.purdue.edu

c9037544@cc.newcastle.edu.au (David Williams) (04/11/91)

Try Bantam publishers. I believe they are the publishers, and when I ordered
my copy I got it from them.

| David Williams                      | University of Newcastle, Australia    |
| c9037544@cc.newcastle.edu.au        | Department of Computer Science        |
| c9037544@jupiter.newcastle.edu.au   |                                       |
|   "The decision of Random Numbers is too important to be left to chance !"  |