[comp.sys.cbm] Help! I'm stuck in Neuromancer!

jtgorman@cs.arizona.edu (J. Taggart Gorman) (04/13/91)

  Does anyone have this game?  Now of you that fit into the first category,
have any of you gotten anywhere decent?  I have never gotten into cyberspace
and it is driving me crazy to look at those pictures on the box showing
cyberspace and wondering what it is really like.
  One small problem, though.  I don't have my C128 here with me, so I don't
know my exact "position" or status in the game.  Any pointers or general
hints as to get into cyberspace would be greatly appreciated.
  I did cheat and use a section editor to look up the "keywords" that set off
the computer controlled characters, but it didn't get me anywhere.  Maybe I
should just start over...

|      J. Taggart Gorman Jr.     | "I'm a no rust build up man myself."
|                                |          -Christian Slater
| jtgorman@caslon.cs.arizona.edu |             in 'Heathers'

treesh@bach.helios.nd.edu (04/15/91)

I dont know much about the game myself, but I had a frined of mine write
a cheet program for it, that lets you edit your player disk, and give
yourself point, power, life, and other such things.  I dont any realy good
reasourced for uploaded this program to the network, or FTP sites, but
if you have a modem, you can d-load it from my BBS at 616 683 7373.

ctfm

jtgorman@cs.arizona.edu (J. Taggart Gorman) (04/17/91)

In article <1991Apr14.220405.550@news.nd.edu> treesh@bach.helios.nd.edu writes:
>I dont know much about the game myself, but I had a frined of mine write
>a cheet program for it, that lets you edit your player disk, and give
>yourself point, power, life, and other such things.  I dont any realy good
>reasourced for uploaded this program to the network, or FTP sites, but
>if you have a modem, you can d-load it from my BBS at 616 683 7373.

  Does anyone on the net have this program?  Maybe somebody in the 616 area
could give that BBS a ring and then get the file and mail it to me.  How
about that?