[comp.sys.cbm] VT100 emulation

cs4344af@cse.uta.edu (Fuzzy Fox) (04/26/91)

In article <+qtgr0g@rpi.edu> metahawk@itsgw.rpi.edu (Wayne G Rigby) writes:
>I want to download a good VT100 term program (suggestions/ftp sites?) for
>my C128.  The only transfer protocol that really works with the campus
>mainframes is Kermit.

It sounds like the program you want is Kermit 2.2sp (speed patched for
2400 baud).  It is a C64 program, but if you hae a C128 it will use the
extra keypad keys and the 80-column screen and 2 MHz operation, even
while still in C64 mode.  The emulation of a VT100 is very good, and the
only feature it lacks is a capture buffer.  It of course does Kermit.

--
David DeSimone, aka "Fuzzy Fox" on some networks.          /!/!
INET:    an207@cleveland.freenet.edu                      /  ..