[comp.sys.cbm] New third Novaterm archive still bad

grx0644@uoft02.utoledo.edu (05/22/91)

In article <tjlee.674864946@du248-09.cc.iastate.edu>, tjlee@iastate.edu (Tom Lee) writes:
> I downloaded the third Novaterm archive file from Milton again last
> night ... it still doesn't work.
>
> Tom Lee

To add to Tom's comments, I can't get the fouth to dissolve. How bout anyone
else?

Tony
|Anthony Paul Schliesser 			GRX0644@UOFT02.UTOLEDO.EDU|
|The University of Toledo			GRX0644@UOFT02.BITNET     |
|College of Pharmacy				FAC2966@UOFT01.UTOLEDO.EDU|
|						FAC2966@UOFT01.BITNET     |

tjlee@iastate.edu (Tom Lee) (05/22/91)

rknop@nntp-server.caltech.edu (Robert Andrew Knop) (05/22/91)

grx0644@uoft02.utoledo.edu writes:

>In article <tjlee.674864946@du248-09.cc.iastate.edu>, tjlee@iastate.edu (Tom Lee) writes:
>> I downloaded the third Novaterm archive file from Milton again last
>> night ... it still doesn't work.
>>
>> Tom Lee

My guess is that the problems stem from sending the binary file uuencoded
to milton.  Some of the GEOS programs that I submitted there a while back
were corrupted when they got there.  Finally, they were shipped over there via
ftp, and things seemed to work.  I must admit, I don't trust uuencode myself.

-Rob

XWUU@PURCCVM.BITNET (05/22/91)

I, too, cannot get the 3rd Novaterm Archive to dissolve.  The 4th dissolved
fine...it is the document file.
I downloaded these files on May 20.  I have tried several methods to get the
sda file to boot/dissolve...no luck.

Kirk