[comp.sys.cbm] nova9.2-3.sda at Milton

tjlee@iastate.edu (Tom Lee) (05/21/91)

	Twice now (the last time was this morning) I have downloaded the
third part of Novaterm 9.2 from milton.u.washington.edu.  Both times it
didn't work (the BASIC part of the .sda file wasn't there).  Is this
still the old, non-working one?  Is the new one in a directory different
from /public/download/c64now/telecom?

--
Tom Lee, "The Lamplighter"   | "I would have waited forever             |   /
BITNET:  TAB47@ISUVAX        |  For you to return into my life ..."     |  (o)

markp@hpgrla.gr.hp.com (Mark Puhr) (05/23/91)

In comp.sys.cbm, tjlee@iastate.edu (Tom Lee) writes:

> 	Twice now (the last time was this morning) I have downloaded the
> third part of Novaterm 9.2 from milton.u.washington.edu.  Both times it
> didn't work (the BASIC part of the .sda file wasn't there).  Is this
> still the old, non-working one?  Is the new one in a directory different
> from /public/download/c64now/telecom?

> --
> Tom Lee, "The Lamplighter"   | "I would have waited forever             |   /
> BITNET:  TAB47@ISUVAX        |  For you to return into my life ..."     |  (o)
> Internet:  tjlee@iastate.edu |                                          |   /

I downloaded the files on 5-17 and I'm also having a problem dissolving
the third .sda file. I'm going to try it again today and see if it will
work.

--

Mark Puhr
Information Technology