[comp.sys.cbm] 1581 <-> Amiga internal floppy

rknop@nntp-server.caltech.edu (Robert Andrew Knop) (05/28/91)

Does anyone know of a mechanism whereby I could either read/write Amiga
disks with a Commodore 1581 disk drive attached to a C-128, OR read/write
C-1581 GCR disks with an Amiga internal floppy drive?

Resopnd to:

rknop@tybalt.caltech.edu

Thanks!

-Rob Knop

zerkle@iris.ucdavis.edu (Dan Zerkle) (05/28/91)

In article <1991May27.194154.17094@nntp-server.caltech.edu> rknop@nntp-server.caltech.edu (Robert Andrew Knop) writes:
>Does anyone know of a mechanism whereby I could either read/write Amiga
>disks with a Commodore 1581 disk drive attached to a C-128, OR read/write
>C-1581 GCR disks with an Amiga internal floppy drive?

Well, 1581 uses MFM, not GCR, just to clear that up for people.

           Dan Zerkle  zerkle@iris.eecs.ucdavis.edu  (916) 754-0240
           Amiga...  Because life is too short for boring computers.