[comp.sys.cbm] Third Novaterm archive at Milton still bad

tjlee@iastate.edu (Tom Lee) (05/29/91)

	The third Novaterm 9.2 archive file at Milton is still dated May
15, so it's the same version that I downloaded and tried to dissolve
three separate times.  It refused to dissolve all three times -- even
when I tried some exotic tricks.

	Is there another ftp site where I can get Novaterm?  I have no
access to Compuserve or Q-Link.  Do the folks at Milton know that the
archive is broken?
--
Tom Lee, "The Lamplighter"   | "I would have waited forever             |   /
BITNET:  TAB47@ISUVAX        |  For you to return into my life ..."     |  (o)

nrossi@jarthur.Claremont.EDU (Nick Rossi) (06/01/91)

I've send "nova9.2-3.sda" off to Milton one more time.  Seems that my local
Kermit program decided to omit all the carriage return characters, thinking
it was a textfile.

root@zswamp.uucp (Geoffrey Welsh) (06/03/91)

In a letter to All, Nick Rossi (nrossi@jarthur.Claremont.EDU ) wrote:

 >I've send "nova9.2-3.sda" off to Milton one more time.
 >Seems that my local
 >Kermit program decided to omit all the carriage return
 >characters, thinking it was a textfile.

   You mean that you forgot to set to binary type. <grin>

   Perfekshun's Us

--
Geoffrey Welsh - Operator, Izot's Swamp BBS (FidoNet 1:221/171)
root@zswamp.uucp or ..uunet!watmath!xenitec!zswamp!root