[comp.sys.cbm] Does anyone heard of a game called 'the little people'.

geert@ahds.UUCP (Geert W.T. Jonkheer CCS/TS) (05/23/91)

Hello C64 game players,

A few years ago, i saw a game for the C64 called 'the little people',
and it looks very nice. I wonder if this game is still available
somewhere. If so,  where??
I don't know the manufacturers name of the program and don't know
it's price either. All I know that it was a game that came
on one 5 1/4 inch disk.
Could somebody please help?

Thanks in advance.

Geert.

flatlinr@vlsi.polymtl.ca (Miguel Pedro) (05/24/91)

In article <1988@ahds.UUCP> geert@ahds.UUCP (Geert W.T. Jonkheer CCS/TS) writes:
>A few years ago, i saw a game for the C64 called 'the little people',
>and it looks very nice. I wonder if this game is still available
>somewhere. If so,  where??
>I don't know the manufacturers name of the program and don't know
>it's price either.

You're probably referring to The Little Computer People by Activision.
Look into RUN magazine; some distributors like Briwall might still be
selling it (though I doubt it because it's an OLD program :-) ).

--
   Miguel Pedro
   (Send any E-mail to flatlinr@info.polymtl.ca)

crunch@hogbbs.scol.pa.us (Crunch) (05/27/91)

geert@ahds.UUCP (Geert W.T. Jonkheer CCS/TS) writes:

> Hello C64 game players,
>
> A few years ago, i saw a game for the C64 called 'the little people',
> and it looks very nice. I wonder if this game is still available
> somewhere. If so,  where??
> I don't know the manufacturers name of the program and don't know
> it's price either. All I know that it was a game that came
> on one 5 1/4 inch disk.
> Could somebody please help?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Geert.

The closest I could come to any matching title is the program "Little
Computer People."  It was released by Activision (I think) and was
packaged with a 5.25" disk stuck inside of what looked like a magazine.
As far as availability, I doubt that you'll find it, unless some mail
order company has it in stock (try to look for it in an add from Software
Support International).

----------------------------------------------------------///\----------
Crunch @ Heart of Gold BBS (814) 238-9633                ///  \
crunch@hogbbs.scol.pa.us                             \\\///----\
(814) 353-9489                                        \XX/      \ MIGA
TARDIS Express:  When it absolutely, positively has to be there yesterday.

D-L-K@cup.portal.com (Patrick Andreas Maher) (05/29/91)

I have also heard of the game.  I myself do not have it but I can probably
get you one if interested.  I have a good friend that is a dealer of
Commodore equipment and software and deals a lot in used software.
Please give me a call at 801-465-3978 if you are still interested.

skipm@dorsai (Dorsai SysOp) (06/06/91)

geert@ahds.UUCP (Geert W.T. Jonkheer CCS/TS) writes:

> A few years ago, i saw a game for the C64 called 'the little people',
> and it looks very nice. I wonder if this game is still available
> somewhere. If so,  where??

Methinks you are referring to "Little Computer People", a game made
by Activision, where you simulate the day to day life of a person
<little computer person> inside and outside a home. The object is to
keep your person happy...

Skip

** SkipM@DORSAI.com   -  The Dorsai Embassy / Dorsai Diplomatic Mission **
** (Systems Manager)  -  Consulate : (212) 431-1944                     **
** "The difference between a good man, and a bad man, is the choice of  **
**  cause." - Unknown                                                   **