[comp.sys.cbm] Vt100 Program for the 64

af513@cleveland.Freenet.Edu (Jim Visnicky) (06/13/91)

Does anyone have a program  for the 64 that supports vt100, and you could
also do file transfers with punter,xmodem, etc.

If you do, Please let me know!

Jim Visnicky
af513@cleveland.freenet.edu

--
Jim Visnicky                      |<==My Name      My IRC Nick ==>|Jim
af513@cleveland.freenet.Edu       |<==My E-Mail Address  Q-Link==>|Sir Jim1

rknop@nntp-server.caltech.edu (Robert Andrew Knop) (06/13/91)

af513@cleveland.Freenet.Edu (Jim Visnicky) writes:

>Does anyone have a program  for the 64 that supports vt100, and you could
>also do file transfers with punter,xmodem, etc.

The much discussed and much hearalded novaterm, which is now indeed in
working form at the milton anonymous ftp archive, fits these specs.

-Rob Knop
rknop@tybalt.caltech.edu

mford@umaxc.weeg.uiowa.edu (Mark Ford) (06/13/91)

From article <1991Jun13.030039.9829@nntp-server.caltech.edu>, by rknop@nntp-server.caltech.edu (Robert Andrew Knop):
> af513@cleveland.Freenet.Edu (Jim Visnicky) writes:
>
>>Does anyone have a program  for the 64 that supports vt100, and you could
>>also do file transfers with punter,xmodem, etc.
>
> The much discussed and much hearalded novaterm, which is now indeed in
> working form at the milton anonymous ftp archive, fits these specs.
>
> -Rob Knop
> rknop@tybalt.caltech.edu

Before I download the Novaterm from milton, I would like to know whether
it can use the C-128 RGB 80 column or not.  80 columns are a must for me
and after using my C-128 I am afraid 80 columns on the C-64 just doesn't
cut it.  I am using Kermit right now and it does make use of the 80 column
RGB on the C-128.  If Novaterm does not, I probably won't bother getting it.

Thanks for the info.
Mark.
mford@umaxc.weeg.uiowa.edu