[comp.org.decus] RSTS Emulator on UNIX 4.2/4.3bsd

ccm018@deneb.UUCP (05/17/87)

Is there anyone out there who might be interested in a RSTS/E emulation
shell which runs under UNIX? Any die-hard RSTS users in a UNIX environment?
Please respond.

			-Doug

Douglas M. Cook			| Address:
--------------------------------|   ucbvax!ucdavis!deneb!ccm018	(uucp)
Microcomputer Person		|   DMCOOK@UCDAVIS		(BITnet)
UCD Computing Services		|   cookfish@tuna.casserole	(FISHnet)
--------------------------------|
Sophomore, Comp. Sci & Engr.	| This Week's Definition of Fun:
University of California, Davis	|   Twinkies.

Microcomputer Dude		|   DMCOOK@UCDAVIS		(BITnet)
UCD Computing Services		|   cookfish@tuna.casserole	(FISHnet)
--------------------------------|
Sophomore, Comp. Sci & Engr.	| This Week's Definition of Fun:
University of California, Davis	|   Zingers.

warren@sniff.this (warren sypteras) (05/18/87)

In article <459@ucdavis.UUCP> ccm018@ucdavis.UUCP (Doug Cook) writes:
>Is there anyone out there who might be interested in a RSTS/E emulation
>shell which runs under UNIX? Any die-hard RSTS users in a UNIX environment?
>Please respond.
>
>			-Doug

There are several die hard RSTS people in the plant.  Having a RSTS emulator
might get them interested in ULTRIX.  :-)

I'd  love to take it for a spin around the block.

Warren