[comp.org.decus] Winter DECUS Meeting???

stevel@ihlpa.ATT.COM (stevel) (09/11/87)

I am a new member of US DECUS.  I know the
winter DECUS meeting is set for December 7-11,
in L.A..  That is all the info. I have, has DECUS
sent registration and hotel information out yet?

I would also like to make contact with the UNIX
Sig. in the Chicago area.
Thanks for your help, in advance:
Steve LaMotte     ihnp4!ihlpa!stevel
8S897 John St.
Big Rock, Ill. 60511
312-979-3191
.

klr@hadron.UUCP (Kurt L. Reisler) (09/14/87)

In article <5426@ihlpa.ATT.COM> stevel@ihlpa.ATT.COM (stevel) writes:
>I am a new member of US DECUS.  I know the
>winter DECUS meeting is set for December 7-11,
>in L.A..  That is all the info. I have, has DECUS
>sent registration and hotel information out yet?
>
>I would also like to make contact with the UNIX
>Sig. in the Chicago area.
>Thanks for your help, in advance:
>Steve LaMotte     ihnp4!ihlpa!stevel
>8S897 John St.
>Big Rock, Ill. 60511
>312-979-3191
>.

I just got off the phone with the DECUS office with the following info:

1 - They are mailing you a copy of the hotel form today.

2 - The registration kits for the Fall Symposium in Anaheim are
	not yet abck from the printers.  As soon as they are, they
	will be mailed out to all DECUS members.  The kit will
	include the housing and registration forms.

Hope you get to go to the symposium and if you do, come up to the
UNISIG/AI/L&T Suite in the Marriott Hotel.  I am easly spotted as
the guy wearing all the buttons.

 Kurt Reisler (703) 359-6100
 UNISIG Chairman, DECUS US Chapter                       | Hadron, Inc.
 ..{uunet|sundc|rlgvax|netxcom|decuac}!hadron!klr        | 9990 Lee Highway
 Sysop, Fido 1:109/74  The Bear's Den   (703) 671-0598   | Suite 481
 Sysop, Fido 1:109/483 The Pot of Gold  (703) 359-6549   | Fairfax, VA 22030