[comp.org.decus] need OS-8 on DECtape for the PDP-8

david@daisy.UUCP (David Schachter) (06/04/89)

The header says it all.  How should I go about getting such a thing?
Also, I'd heard about a music program for the PDP-8 involving the AM
transistor radio trick.  Anyone have that program around?

If the winds of fortune blow most heavily towards me, a pointer to
Focal would be nice too.

					-- David Schachter

                       / ...!ucbvax!imagen!atari--\
david@daisy.uucp  OR  +  ...!uunet-----------------!daisy!david
                       \ ...!pyramid--------------/

rs@eddie.MIT.EDU (Robert E. Seastrom) (07/23/89)

In article <3009@daisy.UUCP> david@daisy.UUCP (David Schachter) writes:
>The header says it all.  How should I go about getting such a thing?
>Also, I'd heard about a music program for the PDP-8 involving the AM
>transistor radio trick.  Anyone have that program around?

I'll talk to CZ and see about the OS/8 on DECtape.  I have the music
program, which I can dup and send to you.

>If the winds of fortune blow most heavily towards me, a pointer to
>Focal would be nice too.

Sure, no problem.  Paper tape, or disk focal?

It should be noted that I am the moderator of the PDP8-LOVERS mailing
list.  If you are interested in joining, send mail to
PDP8-LOVERS-REQUEST@MC.LCS.MIT.EDU  Please include a *reliable* path
to your site from the Internet.

               ---Rob