[comp.org.decus] DEXPO West 1990

henderson@hamavnet.com (06/01/90)

Hello there,

I understand that the next DECUS Symposia in the west coast area will be held
in Las Vegas, in December.

Does anybody know if DEXPO West will take place there as well?

Thanks,

Javier Henderson     | henderson@hamavnet.com           | These opinions
Engineering Services | Ham Packet: N6VBG @ KD7XG-1      | are all mine.
Hamilton Avnet       | WWIVNet: 1@2397                  |

klr@hadron.COM (Kurt L. Reisler) (06/04/90)

In article <1674.2664f036@hamavnet.com> henderson@hamavnet.com writes:

>I understand that the next DECUS Symposia in the west coast area will be held
>in Las Vegas, in December.
>Does anybody know if DEXPO West will take place there as well?

With out a doubt. In fact, they actually have 3 (count 'em three) DEXPO
exhibitions scheduled for this year, the one in New Orleans, one in
Boston (or is it New York?) in the June time frame, and the one in Las
Vegas to coincide with the Fall DECUS symposium.  Although DEXPO has
changed management companies, I would expect it to continue to be
co-located with the DECUS US Chapter Symposia.

Kurt Reisler (703) 359-6100
UNISIG Chairman, DECUS US Chapter                       | Hadron, Inc.
..!{uunet|sundc|rlgvax|netxcom|decuac}!hadron!klr       | 9990 Lee Highway
Sysop, Fido 109/101 The Bear's Den   (703) 671-0598     | Fairfax, VA 22030