[comp.org.decus] DEXPO in Las Vegas with DECUS this fall?

brodie@fps.mcw.edu (09/20/90)

I'm attending the fall DECUS symposium in Las Vegas.  Does anyone
know if there's going to be a DEXPO there as well?  I'm surprised
I haven't heard anything yet-- they usually send stuff out by now...

p.s., symposium schedules are tentatively supposed to go out this
      week.

------
Kent C. Brodie - Sr. Systems Manager       internet:  brodie@fps.mcw.edu
Faculty Physicians & Surgeons              uucpnet:   uwm.edu!fps!brodie
Medical College of Wisconsin	           voicenet:  +1 414 778 4500
				           faxnet:    +1 414 778 6694

"Researchers have shown that people who drink four or more cups of
 coffee a day are 40% more prone to heart attacks.... I guess we all
 now know what happened to *MISTER* Olson...."  -Jay Leno

jmi@dac.mdcbbs.com (JM Ivler) (09/20/90)

In article <3508.26f769ac@fps.mcw.edu>, brodie@fps.mcw.edu writes:
> I'm attending the fall DECUS symposium in Las Vegas.  Does anyone
> know if there's going to be a DEXPO there as well?  I'm surprised
> I haven't heard anything yet-- they usually send stuff out by now...

According to two of my local vendors... DEXPO will be there [one said that
they will have their "BORN TO CODE" T-Shirts available there].

jmi     jmi@dac.mdcbbs.com
My opinions not DAC or MDC