[comp.org.decus] it's TAX time!

brodie@fps.mcw.edu (09/29/90)

Is it just me, or are the DECUS symposium registration forms starting
to look more and more like 1040's?

"If line 27 is greater than line 26, then pay this amount"   :-)

------
Kent C. Brodie - Sr. Systems Manager       internet:  brodie@fps.mcw.edu
Faculty Physicians & Surgeons              uucpnet:   uwm.edu!fps!brodie
Medical College of Wisconsin	           voicenet:  +1 414 778 4500
				           faxnet:    +1 414 778 6694

"*mmmmm*.   This must be where pies go when they die..."
					-Agent Cooper, 'Twin Peaks'

jeh@dcs.simpact.com (09/30/90)

In article <3524.270367dd@fps.mcw.edu>, brodie@fps.mcw.edu writes:
> Is it just me, or are the DECUS symposium registration forms starting
> to look more and more like 1040's?
>
> "If line 27 is greater than line 26, then pay this amount"   :-)

And when you try to renew your DECUServe or SIG Newsletter subscription, you
will have a similar appreciation for their new accounting and billing system.
:-(

	--- Jamie Hanrahan, Simpact Associates, San Diego CA
Chair, VMSnet [DECUS uucp] and Internals Working Groups, DECUS VAX Systems SIG
Internet:  jeh@dcs.simpact.com, or if that fails, jeh@crash.cts.com
Uucp:  ...{crash,scubed,decwrl}!simpact!jeh