[comp.org.decus] DECUS Info

dweissman@amarna.gsfc.nasa.gov (WiseGuy) (10/20/90)

Does anyone have an address or better yet, a phone number, to request
DECUS Info (including the Fall '90 and Spring '91 Conf.)?

///Dave Weissman at Goddard Space Flight Center/NASA - Code 543.0/LAN
   SPAN address is   ZAPHOD::DWEISSMAN or SDCDCL::DWEISSMAN
   TCP-IP address is dweissman@amarna.gsfc.nasa.gov or @zaphod.gsfc.nasa.gov
   Sprintnet's X.400 at (C:USA,A:TELEMAIL,P:GSFC,FN:DAVID,SN:WEISSMAN)

   (This area free of fake, profound sayings by semi-obscure philosophers,
    writers or deep characters from prose you were forced to read in
    high-school and college....especially no KANT, WILDE, or ASIMOV)

davidc@montagar.lonestar.org (David L. Cathey, SYSOP) (10/25/90)

In article <3684@dftsrv.gsfc.nasa.gov>, dweissman@amarna.gsfc.nasa.gov (WiseGuy) writes:
> Does anyone have an address or better yet, a phone number, to request
> DECUS Info (including the Fall '90 and Spring '91 Conf.)?
>

> ///Dave Weissman at Goddard Space Flight Center/NASA - Code 543.0/LAN
>    SPAN address is   ZAPHOD::DWEISSMAN or SDCDCL::DWEISSMAN
>    TCP-IP address is dweissman@amarna.gsfc.nasa.gov or @zaphod.gsfc.nasa.gov
>    Sprintnet's X.400 at (C:USA,A:TELEMAIL,P:GSFC,FN:DAVID,SN:WEISSMAN)
>
>    (This area free of fake, profound sayings by semi-obscure philosophers,
>     writers or deep characters from prose you were forced to read in
>     high-school and college....especially no KANT, WILDE, or ASIMOV)

	This address has been posted to comp.os.vms aka INFO-VAX.  Here it
is again, incase no one else posts it:

	>Subject: RE: U.S. Fall DECUS conference
	>From: art@AERA785.MITRE.ORG ("Art McClinton")
	>Date: 19 Oct 90 15:04:00 GMT
	>
	>The Preliminary Program and the registration packets are out for the
	>Fall Las Vegas Symposium and Seminars.  If you need one call
	>508 480-3659 (or 3446 or 3418).
	>*
	>*---Art
	>*
	>*Arthur T. McClinton Jr.     Internet: ART@MITRE.ORG
	>*MITRE Corporation           Phone: 703-883-6356
	>*7525 Colshire Dr            Internal Mitre: ART@AERA785 or M10319@MWVM
	>*McLean, Va. 22102-3481      DCS: MCCLINTON
	>*			     FAX: 703-883-6308

	Also, Jamie Hanrahan has posted the breakdown of the VAXSIG sessions
to this newsgroup (Thanks Jamie!!!).  Perhaps other SIGs should post this
information here as well?
David L. Cathey		                |INET: davidc@montagar.lonestar.org
"Can't have everything, where would you |UUCP: ...!texsun!montagar!davidc
put it?"-Steven Wright "Everywhere!"-Me |Fone: (214)-618-2117

jmi@dac.mdcbbs.com (JM Ivler) (10/26/90)

In article <7494@montagar.lonestar.org>, davidc@montagar.lonestar.org (David L. Cathey, SYSOP) writes:
> 	Also, Jamie Hanrahan has posted the breakdown of the VAXSIG sessions
> to this newsgroup (Thanks Jamie!!!).  Perhaps other SIGs should post this
> information here as well?

As soon as I reformat it from 132 col to 80 col text the L&T SIG Roadmaps will
be posted to COMP.ORG.DECUS, VMSNET.MISC and COMP.OS.VMS. When? Soon...

jmi     jmi@dac.mdcbbs.com
My opinions not DAC, MDC or DECUS
L&T SIG Working Group Chair Assist. Co-ordin.