[comp.org.decus] Atlanta Pre-Symposium Seminar schedule?

pjs@euclid.jpl.nasa.gov (Peter Scott) (02/06/91)

Anyone know when the Saturday/Sunday pre-symposium seminar schedule
will be out?  Whether there are any that I want to attend or not
affects my arrival date, and I'd like to get the housing form off
asap.  BTW, now that the seminars are on two days, does each seminar
span both days or are there twice as many seminars each lasting one
day (so I could attend two?)

--
"Diane, I'm holding in my hand      |    Peter Scott, NASA/JPL/Caltech
a small box of chocolate bunnies"   |    (pjs@euclid.jpl.nasa.gov)

nieland_t@kahuna.asd-yf.wpafb.af.mil (02/06/91)

In article <1991Feb5.190016.22161@elroy.jpl.nasa.gov>, pjs@euclid.jpl.nasa.gov (Peter Scott) writes:
> Anyone know when the Saturday/Sunday pre-symposium seminar schedule
> will be out?  Whether there are any that I want to attend or not
> affects my arrival date, and I'd like to get the housing form off
> asap.  BTW, now that the seminars are on two days, does each seminar
> span both days or are there twice as many seminars each lasting one
> day (so I could attend two?)
>

> --
> "Diane, I'm holding in my hand      |    Peter Scott, NASA/JPL/Caltech
> a small box of chocolate bunnies"   |    (pjs@euclid.jpl.nasa.gov)

The schedule is still be worked out.  The seminars will be two days again,
like at Las Vegas.  Some seminars will be two days, most will be one day (so
you could take two).

Basically, you are going to have to wait for the registration form to come out
to find out what seminars are going to be given.

Ted Nieland				nieland_t@kahuna.asd-yf.wpafb.af.mil
Control Data Corporation		nieland@dayfac.cdc.com
(513) 427-6355				ted@nieland.dayton.oh.us