[comp.org.decus] "Who is Eisner"

Paul.Robinson@p0.f417.n109.z1.Fidonet.Org (Paul Robinson) (03/21/91)

I think Eisner was one of the engineers at one of the DEC sites that set
up one of their DEC 20s to be used for distributing some of the DECUS
files until DEC decided they wanted their DECSYSTEM 20 back and no
longer made access to it available.  I think this is what it was.

 * Origin: Silver Bullet - Silver Spring, Md - 301-622-2247 (1:109/417.0)

Paul.Robinson@p0.f417.n109.z1.Fidonet.Org (Paul Robinson) (03/21/91)

Please ignore the previous message; the system will not permit me to
kill it.

 * Origin: Silver Bullet - Silver Spring, Md - 301-622-2247 (1:109/417.0)

howard@gpu.utcs.utoronto.ca (Howard Lem) (03/22/91)

Isn't he the big cheese for the Disney Corp? :-))
--
           ========= (-: ALL Usual disclaimers go here :-) =========
Email:		howard@gpu.utcs.utoronto.ca

klr@hadron.COM (Kurt L. Reisler) (03/23/91)

Dan Eisner was the Chair of the DECUS RSX SIG and was the driving force
behind the DECUServe system.  DECUServe is the Electronic Conferencing
system DECUS provides the membership.  Dan died of cancer about 2.5
years ago and the system is named in his memory.

						Jeff Killeen
						Former DECUServe Chair
						killeen@eisner.DECUS.ORG