[comp.sys.mac] IBM-Mac connection

crimmins@uiucuxc.CSO.UIUC.EDU (11/13/86)

I'd like to connect an IBM AT to a Mac through the Mac's modem port and the
AT's serial port (25 pin).  Does anyone have the necessary pinouts to
do this, and will one of the standard apple cables (i.e. personal modem
cable or //e to printer cable) do the trick?  Any helpful hints will be
appreciated.......Thanks!

----
Dan Crimmins
Computing Services Office - PC Consulting Dept.

BITNET:	crimmins@uiucuxc.bitnet
ARPA:	crimmins@uiucuxc.cso.uiuc.edu
CSNET:	crimmins@uiucuxc.csnet
UUCP:	{ihnp4,pur-ee,convex}!uiucdcs!uiucuxc!crimmins
ICBM:	40 07 N / 88 13 W

keeshu@nikhefk.uucp (Kees Huyser) (11/17/86)

In article <174400001@uiucuxc> crimmins@uiucuxc.CSO.UIUC.EDU writes:

>I'd like to connect an IBM AT to a Mac through the Mac's modem port and the
>AT's serial port (25 pin).  Does anyone have the necessary pinouts to
>Dan Crimmins
>University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

Macintosh to IBM

	Macintosh		IBM-PC
	DB-9 male		DB-25 female