[comp.sys.mac] HELP--Developers and Apple

jlr@we53.UUCP (JAN L. RICHARDSON) (11/18/86)

Yesterday, in the mail, we received 2 envelopes from Apple (we are
certified developers and receive information quite regularily.) One
contained promotional literature for the ADPA.  It was postmarked on
the 13 and cost .56 to mail.  The second envelope was also mailed on
the 13th, also cost .56 to mail, but since Apple had neglected to
remove the peel strip from the envelope, the contents had long ago
slipped out.  The only preceivable difference in the envelopes was
the darkness of the print on the mailing labels and the fact that the
ADPA envelope sealed on the long side and the empty envelope sealed
on the short side.

Can someone help me find out what was to have been in the empty
envelope?  If it is important, I'll request another copy, if not I'll
let it go.

Jan Richardson
ihnp4!we53!jlr

P.S.  APPLE--check you envelope stuffing equipment, it needs service!

joel@gould9.UUCP (Joel West) (11/23/86)

In article <466@we53.UUCP>, jlr@we53.UUCP (JAN L. RICHARDSON) writes:
> The second envelope was also mailed on
> the 13th, also cost .56 to mail, but since Apple had neglected to
> remove the peel strip from the envelope, the contents had long ago
> slipped out.

We received the same.
--
	Joel West			     MCI Mail: 282-8879
	Western Software Technology, POB 2733, Vista, CA  92083