[comp.sys.mac] SuperPaint or Cricket Draw

phcalamai@water.UUCP (Paul H. Calamai) (12/01/86)

I'd be very interested in seeing a comparison of the above
two pieces of software. I want access to the PostScript
code generated (to paste into TeX files) and Cricket Draw
has the upper-edge here (it apparently has a seperate PostScript
window) but I know very little otherwise. Could someone
please help out.
Thanks				Paul Calamai

CSNET: phcalamai%water%waterloo.csnet
UUCP:  ... decvax!watmath!phcalamai
ARPA:  calamai@anl-mcs  or  na.calamai@su-score

mrh@Shasta.STANFORD.EDU (Marc Hannah) (12/03/86)

In article <654@water.UUCP>, phcalamai@water.UUCP (Paul H. Calamai) writes:
> I'd be very interested in seeing a comparison of the above
> two pieces of software. I want access to the PostScript
> code generated (to paste into TeX files) and Cricket Draw
> has the upper-edge here (it apparently has a seperate PostScript
> window) but I know very little otherwise. Could someone
> please help out.
> Thanks				Paul Calamai

     This week's InfoWorld mentioned a program from Adobe which is expected
to be announced at MacWorld and available in March which sounds very much
like Cricket Draw. Does anybody know anything about it other than what was
in InfoWorld and if so, how does it compare with Cricket Draw? Indeed, has
Cricket Draw been released yet?

David Gelphman                  BITNET address: DAVEG@SLACVM
Bin #88 SLAC                    ARPANET address:  DAVEG@SLACVM.BITNET
Stanford, Calif. 94305          UUCP address: ...psuvax1!daveg%slacvm.bitnet
415-854-3300 x2538
usual disclaimer #432 applies: my employer apologies for the fact
that I have access to this net.