[comp.sys.mac] FTL MacTeX question

jnp@daimi.UUCP (J|rgen N|rgaard) (12/05/86)

While testing FTL MacTeX, we have had a 'save size = 250' error;
the suggested solution (via help) is to contact a wizard "to make me
larger!". But the users manual doesn't mention how to do this.

Are there any wizards out there, that knows if anything can be done ??

--
			Regards J|rgen N|rgaard
				e-mail: jnp@daimi.UUCP

shor@sphinx.UUCP (12/10/86)

In article <474@daimi.UUCP> jnp@daimi.UUCP () writes:
>While testing FTL MacTeX, we have had a 'save size = 250' error;
>the suggested solution (via help) is to contact a wizard "to make me
>larger!". But the users manual doesn't mention how to do this.

This is a standard TeX error message, and it assumes that the person
maintaining TeX at your installation has source.  Increasing the value
and recompiling is the only reasonable fix.  250 sounds kind of small.
You might want to get in touch with FTL.  They're charging a premium
price for a public-domain product;  they ought to go out of their way
to provide proper support.
--
Melinda Shore                               ..!ihnp4!gargoyle!sphinx!shor
University of Chicago Computation Center    XASSHOR@UCHIMVS1.Bitnet