[comp.sys.mac] Pin-outs, cables, etc.

schramm@tymix.UUCP (Steve Schramm) (12/10/86)

Would someone please tell me the pin-outs for the Mac Plus eight-pin
connector?  Also, where in the Cupertino area can I find a source for
that connector?  Also, what is the Pin-out for the older MAc 9-pin
circular connector?

I just have so many devices which don't have the eight-pin end
and I need to make about five adapters and I don't want to spend
$200.  I'm sure this has come up before, but I didn't see the
answer.  Thanks.
--
{allegra, hplabs, ihnp4}!oliveb!tymix!schramm

keeshu@nikhefk.UUCP (12/11/86)

In article <925@tymix.UUCP> schramm@tymix.UUCP (Steve Schramm) writes:
>Would someone please tell me the pin-outs for the Mac Plus eight-pin
>connector?  Also, where in the Cupertino area can I find a source for
>that connector?  Also, what is the Pin-out for the older MAc 9-pin
>circular connector?
>
>{allegra, hplabs, ihnp4}!oliveb!tymix!schramm

Mac+ Mini-DIN-8 to DB9 cable
ordernumber Apple : 590-0341-A or M0187)

	DIN-8		DB9
	male		female

Gnd	4 ------------- 3  (jumper to pin 1 in DB9)
no wire 7