[comp.sys.mac] Comp.Sys.Mac convention at Macworld Expo?

joel@gould9.UUCP (Joel West) (12/27/86)

Anyone interested in convening Usenet readers of comp.sys.mac
and/or INFO-MAC (my previous survey suggests they are the
same) at the Macworld Exposition?  I would suggest dinner
Friday, January 9, around 7.  Perhaps someone local knows a good
restaurant in Chinatown.

I mean, those of us on the network ought to do some networking
on our own. :-)
--
	Joel West			     MCI Mail: 282-8879
	Western Software Technology, POB 2733, Vista, CA  92083

mrh@Shasta.STANFORD.EDU (Marc Hannah) (12/29/86)

In article <950@gould9.UUCP>, joel@gould9.UUCP (Joel West) writes:
> Anyone interested in convening Usenet readers of comp.sys.mac
> and/or INFO-MAC (my previous survey suggests they are the
> same) at the Macworld Exposition?  I would suggest dinner
> Friday, January 9, around 7.  Perhaps someone local knows a good
> restaurant in Chinatown.

  As info-mac moderator, I'm sure be interested in meeting net'ers in SF
during the expo. My favorite restaurant is Hunan Restaurant which has
2 locations in Chinatown (depending on the size of the crowd). I'll be
happy to organize a dinner on Friday after the show if there are people
interested. Contact me at the address below PLEASE since I only use
this account infrequently.

David Gelphman                  BITNET address: DAVEG@SLACVM
Bin #88 SLAC                    ARPANET address:  DAVEG@SLACVM.BITNET
Stanford, Calif. 94305          UUCP address: ...psuvax1!daveg%slacvm.bitnet
415-854-3300 x2538
usual disclaimer #432 applies: my employer apologies for the fact
that I have access to this net.