[comp.sys.mac] Help with changing fonts in Macwrite!

espen@well.UUCP (Peter Espen) (12/24/86)

	Is there any way I can tell MacWrite to change all occurrances of
a particular font style and size to different one? For example, can I tell
MacWrite to change ALL occurrances of Chicago 12 to Geneva 10?
		THANKS!
		Peter Espen (espen@well)

zben@umd5 (Ben Cranston) (12/30/86)

In article <2252@well.UUCP> espen@well.UUCP (Peter Espen) writes:

> Is there any way I can tell MacWrite to change all occurrances of
> a particular font style and size to different one? For example, can I tell
> MacWrite to change ALL occurrances of Chicago 12 to Geneva 10?

I don't think there is any way to tell MacWrite to do this, but I believe
I snagged a public domain program called "Font Changer" that does just this
task.  I think it originally came from Notre Dame.  It is probably archaived
in the usual places.
--
                    umd5.UUCP    <= {seismo!mimsy,ihnp4!rlgvax}!cvl!umd5!zben
Ben Cranston zben @ umd2.UMD.EDU    Kingdom of Merryland UniSys 1100/92