[comp.sys.mac] Font/DA Mover 3.2+

moriarty@tc.fluke.COM (Jeff Meyer) (12/31/86)

A few weeks ago, I downloaded Apple's new Font/DA Mover 3.2+, which allows
you to have up to 20 (I believe) DAs with the new ROMs.  Haven't seen any
mention of it on comp.sys.mac, though, so I may be very behind the times.

Since this is Apple software, I'm not sure I can post it.  If someone "in
the know" can drop me a line and OK it, I'll post it to mod.mac.binaries.

                [sung to "The Ballad of the Green Berets"]
                        Fighting soldier
                                        In Vietnam,
                        The perfect son
                                        To any Mom,
                        He's one part man,
                                        One part machine,
                        He's Ollie North,
                                        The Mute Marine.

                                        Moriarty, aka Jeff Meyer
INTERNET:     moriarty@tc.fluke.COM
ARPA:         fluke!moriarty@uw-beaver.EDU
Manual UUCP:  {uw-beaver, sun, allegra, sb6, lbl-csam}!fluke!moriarty
CREDO:        You gotta be Cruel to be Kind...

rhc@ptsfa.UUCP (Robert Cohen) (12/31/86)

Jeff,
Can you tell us where you downloaded it from?

--
Robert Cohen
San Ramon, California (Where's that?  Like, on the way to LA, ya' know!)

mlr0@bunny.UUCP (Martin Resnick) (01/01/87)

In article <223@colossus.tc.fluke.COM>, moriarty@tc.fluke.COM (Jeff Meyer) writes:
> A few weeks ago, I downloaded Apple's new Font/DA Mover 3.2+, which allows
> you to have up to 20 (I believe) DAs with the new ROMs.  Haven't seen any
> mention of it on comp.sys.mac, though, so I may be very behind the times.
>
> Since this is Apple software, I'm not sure I can post it.  If someone "in
> the know" can drop me a line and OK it, I'll post it to mod.mac.binaries.

Font/DA Mover 3.2+ is not an official Apple release.  Someone modified version
3.2 and redistributed it as 3.2+.

It is probably wise to avoid this version.