[comp.sys.mac] PD Prolog Available???

cccmark@ucdavis.UUCP (Mark Nagel) (01/09/87)

Does anyone out there have a PD version of Prolog for the Mac?  Or can someone
point me to a source?  All help will be appreciated.

- Mark Nagel

ucdavis!deneb!cccmark@ucbvax.berkeley.edu               (ARPA)
mdnagel@ucdavis                                         (BITNET)
...!{sdcsvax|lll-crg|ucbvax}!ucdavis!deneb!cccmark      (UUCP)

espen@well.UUCP (Peter Espen) (01/10/87)

In article <68@ucdavis.UUCP>, cccmark@ucdavis.UUCP (Mark Nagel) writes:
> Does anyone out there have a PD version of Prolog for the Mac?  Or can someone
> point me to a source?  All help will be appreciated.
>
> - Mark Nagel
>
> ucdavis!deneb!cccmark@ucbvax.berkeley.edu               (ARPA)
> mdnagel@ucdavis                                         (BITNET)
> ...!{sdcsvax|lll-crg|ucbvax}!ucdavis!deneb!cccmark      (UUCP)

	There is PD XLISP code that you can run under the PD XLISP for the
Mac that emulates a PROLOG interpreter. I don't know how complete the
emulation is, but it is PD!
	espen