Summary:Can PASCAL be used on the IIx SCSI disk?

Sender:B.P. Halpern, Psychology and Neurobiology, CornellC

In article <1640@ihlpl.UUCP> guest@ihlpl.UUCP (Bohl) writes:
>I am having difficulty partitioning an Apple SCSI disk on an Apple //e.
>I want to have both a DOS 3.3 partition and a ProDos partition.
>The dealer's request to Apple came back with a "don't know."
>
>Mark Peters

I'd like to add another question: My dealer tells me that the hard disk can
not be used for PASCAL under any circumstances. This seems like a strange
thing for Apple to have done, but . . . . If any of you can confirm or
refute the notion that the new SCSI 20 meg hard disk for the Apple IIx
cannot support PASCAL, I'd appreciate learning about it.
                Bruce P. Halpern
                halp@batcomputer.UUCP
                D57J@CORNELLA.BITNET
                D57J@CRNLVAX5.BITNET