[comp.sys.mac] SCSI drives with tape backup

mce@fluke.UUCP (02/06/87)

I am looking for a 30 Mb or larger SCSI disk with matching (same
size) streaming tape backup.  The Mirror Technologies MagNet 40/40
is my current choice.  I would appreciate any comments on the 40/40,
or any other drive that meets my needs.

Brian McElhinney
John Fluke Mfg. Co., Inc.
uw-beaver!fluke!mce
fluke!mce@uw-beaver

espen@well.UUCP (02/09/87)

In article <393@escher.tc.fluke.COM>, mce@tc.fluke.COM (Brian McElhinney) writes:
> I am looking for a 30 Mb or larger SCSI disk with matching (same
> size) streaming tape backup.  The Mirror Technologies MagNet 40/40
> is my current choice.  I would appreciate any comments on the 40/40,
> or any other drive that meets my needs.
>

> Brian McElhinney
> John Fluke Mfg. Co., Inc.
> uw-beaver!fluke!mce
> fluke!mce@uw-beaver

	Check out the whole series of SCSI drives made by Peripheral Land
in Santa Clara, CA. They make a line of high quality Mac SCSI drives, tape
backup units, etc. They don't get much press, but I have been very happy
with their units and am very impressed by the quality of their products.
Highly recommended!
	Peter Espen
	(espen@well)