[comp.sys.mac] Request: .dvi --> imagewriter program

royt@gatech.UUCP (02/10/87)

Hi folks...

I need something to translate .dvi files created by TeX for the imagewriter,
or for the Mac's screen.  Does anyone have such a thing?

Thanks.

Roy
.
--
Roy Turner
School of Information and Computer Science

bytebug@fritz.UUCP (02/19/87)

In article <11732@gatech.EDU> royt@gatech.UUCP (Roy M Turner) writes:
>I need something to translate .dvi files created by TeX for the imagewriter,
>or for the Mac's screen.  Does anyone have such a thing?

Back about the middle of December, I posted "Tex Preview" to mod.mac.binaries.
This posting originated from ARPA's Info-Mac.
--
	Roger L. Long
	FileNet Corp