[comp.sys.mac] Mactools for blind users needed

clive@druhi.UUCP (02/21/87)

Just found a newsgroup called junk on my machine.  It's apparently
where articles which don't suit the net-police somehow end up.

This, I hope, will connect with someone.  A query about Visually
Impaired use of Macs.

in article <1511@bunker.UUCP>, wtm@bunker.UUCP says:

wtm@bunker.UUCP (02/25/87)

In article <1693@druhi.UUCP> clive@druhi.UUCP (Clive Steward) writes:

>Just found a newsgroup called junk on my machine.  It's apparently
>where articles which don't suit the net-police somehow end up.
>This, I hope, will connect with someone.  A query about Visually
>Impaired use of Macs.

I'm the moderator of the Handicap News news group ("misc.handicap")
which is where these articles were originally posted to.  My guess is
that the "misc.handicap" news group was not created at your site
and that is why these articles are ending up in the "junk" news group.
Check with your S.A. or news administrator as to the status of
"misc.handicap" at your site.

Anyone who is interested in any issues concerning the handicapped
(whether computer related or not), please take a look at the
"misc.handicap" news group.  If you do not receive this news group,
I also maintain a mailing list (the Handicap Digest).

				Bill McGarry
				Bunker Ramo, Shelton, CT
				(203) 337-1518

	PATH:	{philabs, decvax, ittatc}!bunker!wtm