[comp.sys.mac] Apple on the net

bjones@dartvax.UUCP (Bruce K. Jones) (03/09/87)

Lately I've seen more internal mac developers posting news.
It is great to see them responding to problems & issues on the net.  Good
work guys!  It's nice to know that we are being listened to.  I hope you
can continue this trend.

wetter@tybalt.caltech.edu (Pierce T. Wetter) (03/10/87)

In article <5799@dartvax.UUCP> bjones@dartvax.UUCP (Bruce K. Jones) writes:

>Lately I've seen more internal mac developers posting news.
>It is great to see them responding to problems & issues on the net.  Good
>work guys!  It's nice to know that we are being listened to.  I hope you
>can continue this trend.

  Feb 13 I had an interview for a summer job at apple. At that time the company
was hip deep in work on the new machines. (well neck deep, probably) Now that
the new machines have been announced and the SE is in production they can take
a breather and read news instead of making it.
    PIerce Wetter.    (wetter in IBMland)

A team playing baseball in Dallas
Called the umpire blind out of malice.
	While this worthy had fits
	The team made eight hits
And a girl in the bleachers named Alice.

wetter@tybalt.caltech.edu