[comp.sys.mac] Mac white on black screen?

mbtu@sphinx.UUCP (03/03/87)

Has anyone written a desk accessory that will change the
Mac screen from black on white to white on black?
I would pay money for this.
Respond to markt@cogsci.ucberkeley.edu or
mark@gargoyle.uchicago.edu

sebruun@ihlpa.UUCP (03/03/87)

In article <1203@sphinx.UChicago.UUCP>, mbtu@sphinx.UChicago.UUCP (Mark Turner) writes:
> Has anyone written a desk accessory that will change the
> Mac screen from black on white to white on black?
> I would pay money for this.

Sometime back, someone posted an application (not a Desk Accessory, but
it could probably be converted by one well-versed in such voodoo magic)
which would do exactly what you want.  It was called ReverseScreen 1.0b1
(I think I've got the version number right...), and should be archived
somewhere.  If you can't find it, let me know and I'll mail you a copy.
Sorry to say, I can't remember if it was shareware, freeware, or under-
ware ;-).  Happy hunting!

Steve Bruun
AT&T Bell Labs
Naperville, IL
ihnp4!ihlpa!sebruun

supp@sphinx.UChicago.UUCP (Steve Upp) (03/11/87)

An application exists that does what your are looking for.  It is available
on sphinx for download from
/usr/sun/mac/news_src/Utilities/rev.screen.1.0b.hqx

Once you download it Unpack it and the follow the included documentation.

If you have questions you can contact me at:

Steve Upp
...!ihnp4!gargoyle!sphinx!supp