(Please not everybody at once!  Send me mail and I'll put one copy of
the answer here.)  Thanks,

    -- Dave Matthews
                                 There was a tide in the affairs of men...
    ARPA:  matthews@batcomputer.tn.cornell.edu
    USENET:...{cmcl2,shasta,uw-beaver,rochester}!cornell!tcgould!matthews
    BELL: 607-533-7820  DISCL: My employer ignores my opinions altogether.

matthews@batcomputer.tn.cornell.edu (David Matthews) (03/19/87)

From: bullwinkle!rochester!ames!ucbcad!voder!jeff (Jeff Gilliam)
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 87 19:03:45 PST

000000		% exitserver password
serverdict begin exitserver
statusdict begin
false setdostartpage

	Jeff

jmpiazza@sunybcs.UUCP (03/20/87)

In article <450@batcomputer.tn.cornell.edu> matthews@batcomputer.UUCP (David Matthews) writes:
>> ... program the LaserWriter to not spit out
>> its test page every time it's powered up (and to reprogram it back).

	I just pull out the paper tray while it goes through its start-up
routine (green light winks).  When it's done (steady yellow) push the tray
back in and voila.

	Of course it helps that our LaserWriter sits right next to me and
the Mac(+).

Flip side,

	joe piazza

--- Cogito ergo equus sum.