[comp.sys.mac] Transkel in Pascal

uggora@sunybcs.UUCP (Michael Gora) (03/15/87)

Hi,
     Sometime ago, there is Transkel written in Lightspeed Pascal posted
in the net. Can anyone mail My friend ? He needs it badly. His address in
BITNET is:
               V999NNCY@UBVMSC.BITNET

Thank you ahead
Michael.

jmm@thoth28.BERKELEY.EDU (03/17/87)

I would also like a copy (or instructions on where
to get one).

Thanks,
	James Moore

omh@nancy.UUCP (03/21/87)

In article <2824@jade.BERKELEY.EDU> jmm@thoth28.BERKELEY.EDU () writes:
>I would also like a copy (or instructions on where
>to get one).
>
>Thanks,
>	James Moore

TransSkel.pas and related files were sent to the moderator of mod.mac.binaries
at the same time they were sent to the info-mac archives.  They have yet to
appear.  Tey were sent in January.

Either mail didn't work, or (more likely) there is a tremendous backlog to
this group whereby it takes months for an article to make it through the mill.

Due to the fact that there is a mechanism for this distribution in existance,
I am going to forestall making numerous private mailings of TransSkel.pas and
hope that the moderated posting will come through.  Due to the high demand,
this is obviously something that should be posted.

If you really, really, REALLY, VITALLY need this, I'll try to send it to
you, but you've already waited two months, let's give it a little more time.

-Owen

Owen Hartnett
Brown University Computer Science

omh@cs.brown.edu.CSNET