[comp.sys.mac] Apple Desktop Bus info wanted

agr@vaxine.UUCP (03/20/87)

------------------------

I would like to get information on how to build devices for the new
Apple Desktop Bus used in the new Mac's and the IIGS.  Has anyone
done this?  What kind of support does Apple provide?  Is a sample
driver for the remote microprocessor available?

Any pointers would be appreciated.

cbvax----allegra---\                            Arnold Reinhold
                    ----encore---vaxine--agr    Automatix, Inc.
          decvax---/                            1000 Tech Park Drive
                        (617) 667-7900 x2483    Billerica, MA  01821

dwb@well.UUCP (03/22/87)

In article <443@vaxine.UUCP> agr@vaxine.UUCP (Arnold Reinhold) writes:
>------------------------
>
>I would like to get information on how to build devices for the new
>Apple Desktop Bus used in the new Mac's and the IIGS.  Has anyone
>done this?  What kind of support does Apple provide?  Is a sample
>driver for the remote microprocessor available?
	Contact APDA for a copy of Inside Macintosh Vol. 5.  I
saw somewhere the other day that somebody had actually
they're copy so you should be able to get it quickly.

	APDA
	290 SW 43rd St.
	Renton, WA  98055
	(206)251-6548