[comp.sys.mac] Uninvited

cline@leadsv.UUCP (02/20/87)

Okay, I've been playing Uninvited for 3 months now. I've picked
up and played with practically every item in the game. Yes, I've gotten
the Star (Fire and Ice) and I've made it to the center of the garden
maze, but how in the @#$%^&*! do I get the key from the gremlin ? Or,
if you don't want to give me a hint on that, how about the spider
underneath the church ? I've found the two scrolls, mercury, the amulet,
the paintbrush, the key in the chair and the diary. Any assistance would
be greatly appreciated.

 Thank you for Your Support!!!!!!!

				Edward Cline
				  LMSC SSD

mark@raster.UUCP (02/23/87)

In article <1335@leadsv.UUCP> cline@leadsv.UUCP (Ed Cline) writes:

>Okay, I've been playing Uninvited for 3 months now. I've picked
>up and played with practically every item in the game. Yes, I've gotten
>the Star (Fire and Ice) and I've made it to the center of the garden
>maze, but how in the @#$%^&*! do I get the key from the gremlin ? Or,
>if you don't want to give me a hint on that, how about the spider
>underneath the church ? I've found the two scrolls, mercury, the amulet,
>the paintbrush, the key in the chair and the diary. Any assistance would
>be greatly appreciated.

If you've made it to the heart of the maze, did you get out with the gem
under that bouncing critter? That will get you into Magisterium where you
can get the thing the little guy with the key eats.1

The spider under the church is death, don't go there! Two of the things you
say you've found are useless also.

	- Enjoy...
		   MSM

Mark S. Miller, Raster Technologies, Inc., Westford, MA
UUCP:  decvax!raster!mark

Disclaimer: The opinions expressed do not reflect, reject,
    ... uh ... conflict with, yeah, those of my employer,
    my milkman, ... uh ... God, yeah, thats it.

torna@liuida.UUCP (03/23/87)

I've been playing Uninvited for a couple of weeks now and
really needs some help. How do I get the gem under the bouncing
creature?

	Thanks in advance,
		Torbjorn