[comp.sys.mac] Looking for WYSE50 or VT100 emulator "C"

koz@netxcom.UUCP (03/24/87)

We use a lot of WYSE50 terminals around here and thus I would like to
use my MAC Plus as a fully functional terminal at my desk. Most of our
systems also support DEC vt100's so I could use one of those too.

Does anyone have an emulator for one of the above terminals? Red-Ryder
VT100 emulation seems to have some bugs which screwup the screen handling.

Thus does anybody have some source code ("Lightspeed C prefered") for
the above mentioned emulators or for that matter, ANY ASCII emulator.
Thanks and..
--

Regards,
KOZ

anson@elrond.UUCP (03/25/87)

In article <385@netxcom.UUCP> koz@netxcom.UUCP (Michael Kozlowski) writes:
> Red-Ryder
>VT100 emulation seems to have some bugs which screwup the screen handling.

Yes, I've noticed the Red Ryder bugs, too.  However, if you can get your
hands on Version 9.2, it works just fine.  Apparently some of the recent
upgrades (9.4) introduced bugs.  When I received 9.4, I used it for about
ten minutes and went back to old reliable 9.2.