[comp.sys.mac] Cricket Draw on a Mac II!

elwell@osu-eddie.UUCP (03/21/87)

To use Cricket Draw on a Mac II, apply the following patch using Fedit or
ResEdit:

	Search for:	0C50 7FFF 57C0
	Change to:	0C50 7FFF 5FC0

This tells the program to check for the 128K or more recent ROMs, instead of
just the 128K ROMs.  This should also work on an SE.

The improvement in speed is quite remarkable...

Enjoy,

--
====================
The greatest warriors are the ones			Clayton Elwell

jww@sdcsvax.UUCP (03/29/87)

In article <3374@osu-eddie.UUCP>, elwell@osu-eddie.UUCP (Clayton M. Elwell) writes:
> This tells the program to check for the 128K or more recent ROMs, instead of
> just the 128K ROMs.  This should also work on an SE.

The value of ROM85 is the same for the SE as the Plus, so no modification
is necessary.
--
	Joel West
	{ucbvax,ihnp4}!sdcsvax!jww	(ihnp4!gould9!joel once I fix news)