[comp.sys.mac] Fractals 'n stuff

pswisnov@phoenix.UUCP (04/05/87)

Someone once mentioned that they would be posting some fractal and
other graphics programs to the net: I have yet to see them, however.
Does anyone know whether they have been posted, or if they have could
someone please mail them to me (our news feed is unreliable, which
may be why I never saw them).

peterj@rosevax.UUCP (04/06/87)

In article <199@phoenix.PRINCETON.EDU>, pswisnov@phoenix.PRINCETON.EDU (Peter S. Wisnovsky) writes:
> Someone once mentioned that they would be posting some fractal and
> other graphics programs to the net: I have yet to see them, however.
> Does anyone know whether they have been posted, or if they have could
> someone please mail them to me (our news feed is unreliable, which
> may be why I never saw them).

I sent the articles to Roger Long, the mod.mac.binaries moderator.
He has quite a backlog there, though, and it might be a while.
If you're desperate, mail me directly, and I'll try to mail you
a copy.  BTW, the programs were a good 2D Life game, and a
Mandelbrot Set drawing program that is EXTREMELY fast.