[comp.sys.mac] Extracting PostScript from MacDraw?

smithd@unc.UUCP (04/08/87)

I have some illustrations that were created on a Mac using MacDraw.
I would like to extract these in PostScript form if possible to be
included in a troff document.  (I'm currently using a SUN workstation
with a version of ditroff by elan.  This version provides macros that
transparently copy a file containing PostScript directly to the
LaserWriter.)

How do I go about getting the MacDraw illustrations in PostScript
form (including any necessary prolog)?

Thanks in advance,

Dana Smith
---
...!{decvax,ihnp4}!mcnc!unc!smithd

jwk@mhuhk.UUCP (04/11/87)

In article <39@unc.unc.UUCP> smithd@unc.UUCP writes:
>I have some illustrations that were created on a Mac using MacDraw.
>I would like to extract these in PostScript form if possible to be
>included in a troff document.
>How do I go about getting the MacDraw illustrations in PostScript
>form (including any necessary prolog)?
>Thanks in advance,
>Dana Smith

Please if some one mail the info out or if possible post the info to the net,
I'm sure we would be eternally gratefull. Also where can I get copy of macput
and macget. I now have BinHex4 but neither of the other two. I know  there
are a lot of good APPLES out there, that are helpful. Thanks for the help !!

						Joe Kearney
						mhuhk!jwk
						(201)-582-4683