[comp.sys.mac] Where can I find Switcher > 4.4?

shields2@husc4.UUCP (04/13/87)

I just got my Mac+ and LightSpeed C, and I find that in the LightSpeed
manual, it says that LightSpeed will run under any Switcher v. 5.0 or
later. The most recent version on sumex-aim is 4.4, so I would like to
get the latest version. If anyone can mail me or point me to it, I would
be very appreciative (if it's legal, of course :-).

Thanks in advance,                               - Tom Shields

jlc@goanna.UUCP (04/15/87)

In article <1648@husc6.UUCP>, shields2@husc4.HARVARD.EDU (thomas shields) writes:
> I just got my Mac+ and LightSpeed C, and I find that in the LightSpeed
> manual, it says that LightSpeed will run under any Switcher v. 5.0 or
> later. The most recent version on sumex-aim is 4.4, so I would like to
> get the latest version. If anyone can mail me or point me to it, I would
> be very appreciative (if it's legal, of course :-).
>
> Thanks in advance,                               - Tom Shields

The new Switcher is being shipped with MS Word 3.0 - try Microsoft.
Or try Apple.
						Jacob	o | o
							 \_/