[comp.sys.mac] sumex-aim

pgn@osupyr.UUCP (04/18/87)

Help! 	Help!	 Help!

Will someone explain it to me how to submit programs to Sumex-Aim?

Thanks,

Paul

Have Orthogonal Polynomials
Will Travel

Paul Nevai                                pgn%osupyr.uucp (PREFERRED)
Department of Mathematics                 nevai-p@osu-eddie.uucp
The Ohio State University                 ...!ihnp4!cbatt!osupyr!pgn
231 West Eighteenth Avenue                TS1171@OHSTVMA.bitnet
Columbus, OH 43210, U.S.A.	          1-614-292-5688

mrh@Shasta.STANFORD.EDU (Marc Hannah) (04/20/87)

In article <215@osupyr.UUCP>, pgn@osupyr.UUCP (Paul G. Nevai) writes:
> Will someone explain it to me how to submit programs to Sumex-Aim?
> Paul Nevai                                pgn%osupyr.uucp (PREFERRED)

   In order to submit items for posting on info-mac (mod.mac) merely send
the item to: info-mac@sumex.stanford.edu   if you are on the arpanet or bitnet
If you are on uucp I'm not sure of the routing...perhaps someone else can
inform us of the routing from a backbone. If you are posting binaries, first
use packit or unpit to pack the files into one file, then convert the resulting
file to text using binhex 4.0 (NOT 5.0!). Mail an announcement of the item
to info-mac (as above). This will be posted on sumex, and will be sent
to Roger Long for posting on usenet and will be available on BITNET nodes
via Macserve.
David Gelphman                  BITNET address: DAVEG@SLACVM
Bin #88 SLAC                    ARPANET address:  DAVEG@SLACVM.BITNET
Stanford, Calif. 94305          UUCP address: ...psuvax1!daveg%slacvm.bitnet
415-854-3300 x2538
usual disclaimer #432 applies: my employer apologizes for the fact
that I have access to this net.