[comp.sys.mac] Macintosh Tech Notes ???????

naresh@orstcs2.cs.ORST.EDU (04/29/87)

I have been rather new to this newsgroup and mod.mac.binari.
I downloaded  some technical notes from mod.mac.binari. Those notes
are full of information.
I am wondering , If I can get hold of earlier technical notes. It will be
really helpful.
Could somebody tell me about how and from where I can get these Macintosh
Technical notes?
Right now, I have notes # 41,90,117,118...
Thanks a lot in advance.

Naresh Gupta
Oregon State Univ.
Corvallis,OR97331

email-address:
naresh@oregon-state.csnet
...!orstcs!naresh

stew@endor.harvard.edu (Stew Rubenstein) (05/03/87)

In article <216800019@orstcs2> naresh@orstcs2.cs.ORST.EDU writes:
>I am wondering , If I can get hold of earlier technical notes. It will be
>really helpful.
>Could somebody tell me about how and from where I can get these Macintosh
>Technical notes?

The easiest way is to order them from APDA.

Apple Programmer's and Developer's Association
290 SW 43rd St.
Renton, WA  98055
206-251-6548