[comp.sys.mac] bulging trash can.

rs4u#@ANDREW.CMU.EDU (Richard Siegel) (05/15/87)

I happen to like the bulging trashcan too, and I've modified
mine so that when it bulges, it also gets a big grin.

Anyway, people who don't like the trash can can simply change it
with ResEdit.

		--Rich

perry@killer.UUCP (Alan Perry) (05/19/87)

In article <gUel6ty00UhTYYk0k8@andrew.cmu.edu>, rs4u#@ANDREW.CMU.EDU (Richard Siegel) writes:

> I happen to like the bulging trashcan too, and I've modified
> mine so that when it bulges, it also gets a big grin.
>
> Anyway, people who don't like the trash can can simply change it
> with ResEdit.
>
> 		--Rich

Yeah, I have gotten into ResEdit and modified mine to look like the trashcan
from the Mentor Graphics systems.  It has a nice little bag of trash sitting
next to it.

                - Alan

waltervj@dartvax.UUCP (walter jeffries) (05/22/87)

I like the idear.  the change in the icon carries meaning.  I just don't like
the choice of the icon.
so, I changed mine.  It now shows a trash can with the lid raised a little, some
trash coming out, and files.  (well, I thought it was better...)
-waltervj.